Get ready for a leadership experience unlike any that you have seen before!
Join Wendy Kleinfeldt (Kickboxer & Physique Athlete / Career & Leadership Coach) and Kevin Bush (Taekwondo-Black belt / Leadership Coach) as they guide you through a highly somatic and transformative workshop.
Combining emotional intelligence work with martial arts, you will deep dive into your leadership skills through hands-on practice, self-reflection, and physical training.
You will be able to:
- Break out of your stuck patterns and align behaviors, words, and actions to your goals.
- Identify and move past your plateau by tapping into your unused potential through a mind-body connection.
- Walk away with clear and tangible steps for having greater impact through self-awareness and intentional focus.
- Cultivate your ability to build and sustain your most critical relationships through authentic communication.
Agenda / Focus:
- Increase self-awareness and the ability to manage personal reactivity through emotional intelligence
- Embed critical leadership and emotional intelligence skillsets at a lasting, behavioral level through light martial arts training.
- Walk away from this two-day training with a tangible breakthrough that you can take home with you.
This training is designed specifically for leaders at all levels within organizations, community groups, and/or family systems that want to break through personal plateaus into “next level” functioning.
No martial arts experience is required.
Thurs & Fri, Oct 12-13, 2023
Hotel Vance 1455 SW Broadway, Portland, OR 97201
October 12 @ 9:00 am – October 13 @ 4:00 pm PDT