- This event has passed.
Leading with Emotional Intelligence (December 6-7)
In these times of economic challenge and uncertainty, there is an increased demand on our ability to manage stress, work effectively with others and continue to perform at the peak of our abilities. To thrive in this environment, we must recognize and understand how emotions work and the effect they have on our capacity to create results in our organizations.
Emotional Intelligence is our ability to effectively manage relationships and ourselves and the success of our professional and personal relationships is largely determined by our skills and competence in this arena. In these especially challenging times, staying nimble and being successful can be largely determined by how one thoughtfully responds rather than how one habitually reacts – a key component to Emotional Intelligence.
Join us for the unique workshop Leading with Emotional Intelligence. The two-day program is comprised of proven techniques, including experiential exercises that take leadership development beyond the bounds of the usual classroom setting and into “real time” interaction and training. Participants are introduced to new concepts and tools, and then spend a majority of their time experientially applying the learning, practicing the new skills, and trying new behaviors, all with the support and coaching of our facilitators.
Key elements include:
- An Emotional Intelligence self assessment tool
- Overview of Emotional Intelligence
- Direct and effective communication strategies
- Listening/Coaching Skills
- Interactive group sessions
- Experiential exercises and initiatives in which to apply new learnings, try out new behaviors, and receive real-time coaching and feedback.
Outcomes can include:
- Increased Self-Awareness – Your ability to accurately perceive your emotions and stay aware of them as they happen. This includes being aware of how you tend to respond to specific situations and people.
- Improved Self Management – Your ability to use the awareness of your emotions to positively direct your behavior – managing your emotional reactions to situations and people.
- Increased Social Awareness – Your ability to accurately read the emotions of others and understand what is really going on. Being able to effectively see and navigate the organizational culture.
- Improved Relationship Management – Your ability to use the awareness of your emotions and the emotions of others to successfully manage interactions and relationships.
If you are interested in signing up for our workshop or would like more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
2 people are attending Leading with Emotional Intelligence (December 6-7)