These are some of the most exciting and challenging times that we have faced. Change and disruption have become the new normal. There is a powerful calling to evolve our organizations, evolve our society, and evolve as leaders in our families, communities and workplaces. Consequently, there is an increased demand on our ability to manage stress, work effectively with others and continue to perform at the peak of our abilities. To thrive in this environment, we must recognize and understand how emotions work and the effect they have on our capacity to create results in our organizations and lives.
Emotional Intelligence is our ability to effectively manage relationships and ourselves and the success of our professional and personal relationships is largely determined by our skills and competence in this arena. In these especially dynamic times, staying nimble and being successful can be largely determined by how one thoughtfully responds rather than how one habitually reacts – a key component to Emotional Intelligence.
Join us for the unique workshop Leading with Emotional Intelligence. The two-day virtual training (June 29th and 30th from 9am-12pm PST) is comprised of proven techniques, including experiential exercises that take leadership development beyond the bounds of the usual classroom setting and into “real time” interaction and training. Participants are introduced to new concepts and tools, and then spend a majority of their time experientially applying the learning, practicing the new skills, and trying new behaviors, all with the support and coaching of our facilitators.
Participants can expect:
- Personalized Attention — High faculty-to-student ratios ensure individual attention, whether the training is in-person or online.
- Assessment Feedback— Our own EQ Self Assessment tool that will include insights into one’s unique EQ and provide a fuller picture of participant strengths and development needs.
- Rigorous Research — All course content is time-tested and evidence-based, from our decades of research and experience.
- Experiential Learning— Engaging, interactive activities and breakout sessions offer the chance to practice new behaviors.
- A Safe Space — A confidential environment allows for candid sharing and experimentation.
- Goal-Setting — Time is set aside to reflect, ensuring personal and professional lessons learned are integrated and applied.
- Peer Learning— Collaboration and insights emerge from interactions with others facing similar challenges.
- Master Facilitation — We take tremendous pride in our craft as facilitators. We are 100% committed to delivering transformational, human-centered leadership development programs that create real and lasting change.
- Increased Self-Awareness – Your ability to accurately perceive your emotions and stay aware of them as they happen. This includes being aware of how you tend to respond to specific situations and people.
- Improved Self-Management – Your ability to use the awareness of your emotions to positively direct your behavior – regulating your emotional reactions to situations and people.
- Increased Empathy – Your ability to accurately read the emotions of others and understand what is really going on. Being able to effectively see and navigate the organizational culture.
- Improved Relationship Management – Your ability to use the awareness of your emotions and the emotions of others to successfully manage interactions and relationships.
If you are interested in signing up for our workshop or would like more information, please contact us at email@example.com.